- Services provided by Dr. Corey Harms, DVM
- Haul-in (office at West Coast Equine Sports Therapy) and select mobile care within 30 minutes of Penn Valley.
- Lameness diagnostics and treatment, including digital x-rays, tendon/ligament ultrasound imaging, nerve blocking, joint injection, and sport horse performance care. Traditional steroid/HA along with Polyacrylamide Gel and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) utilized as appropriate.
- Illness workup with digital x-ray, ultrasound imaging, upper airway endoscopy, in-house and referral laboratory services.
- General surgical care including wounds/lacerations and castration.
- Wellness care including vaccination and dentistry.
- Additional therapies available through WCEST including Aquapacer, EQUltrasound, Gameready Equine, Theraplate, Infravent, and Panel Walker.
Regular Service Area:
Haul-in and mobile within 30 minutes of Penn Valley
Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm
Call/text (530) 955-6556 to leave message to schedule an appointment, or complete form below and we will be in touch.
After Hours Emergency Calls:
Limited emergency services available for clients within approximately 30 min of Penn Valley; dependent on doctor availability.