Small Animal Services:
We offer a variety of services to help care for your pets. Our clinic is prepared to handle everything from wellness exams to a full in house laboratory. We operate with modern technology and equipment to ensure a clean, safe, and welcoming environment.
Here are the services we offer:
- Wellness Examinations
- Parasite Detection and Prevention
- Spays and Neuters
- Dental Care + Dental X-Rays
- General Surgical Procedures
- Digital X-Rays
- In House Lab
- Behavior Consultations
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
We are a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
- Haul-in (office at West Coast Equine Sports Therapy) and select mobile care within 30 minutes of Penn Valley.
- Lameness diagnostics and treatment, including digital x-rays, tendon/ligament ultrasound imaging, nerve blocking, joint injection, and sport horse performance care. Traditional steroid/HA along with Polyacrylamide Gel and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) utilized as appropriate.
- Illness workup with digital x-ray, ultrasound imaging, upper airway endoscopy, in-house and referral laboratory services.
- General surgical care including wounds/lacerations and castration.
- Wellness care including vaccination and dentistry.
- Additional therapies available through WCEST including Aquapacer, EQUltrasound, Gameready Equine, Theraplate, Infravent, and Panel Walker.
- Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Pigs
- Herd Health Consultations
- Parasite Control
- Dystocias/Calving Assistance
- Bull/Ram/Buck Repro Exams
- Neonatal Health
- Vaccination Protocols
- Basic Nutrition/Pasture Consults
- Pasture-Based/Sustainable/Organic Herd Health Management
- Health Certificates, Brucellosis Vaccination, TB testing, Trich testing