Small Animal Services:
We offer a variety of services to help care for your pets. Our clinic is prepared to handle everything from wellness exams to a full in house laboratory. We operate with modern technology and equipment to ensure a clean, safe, and welcoming environment.
Here are the services we offer:
- Wellness Examinations
- Parasite Detection and Prevention
- Spays and Neuters
- Dental Care + Dental X-Rays
- General Surgical Procedures
- Digital X-Rays
- In House Lab
- Behavior Consultations
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
We are a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
- Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Pigs
- Herd Health Consultations
- Parasite Control
- Dystocias/Calving Assistance
- Bull/Ram/Buck Repro Exams
- Neonatal Health
- Vaccination Protocols
- Basic Nutrition/Pasture Consults
- Pasture-Based/Sustainable/Organic Herd Health Management
- Health Certificates, Brucellosis Vaccination, TB testing, Trich testing
- Need vaccines, equipment, medications, Rx's, or other supplies???
- Call to place an order
- Free 2-day shipping on all orders more than $100
- Online ordering coming soon!
Serving All of Nevada County and parts of Yuba, Placer, Sierra, Sutter and Butte Counties
After Hours Emergency Calls:
Available for clients within approximately 30 min of Grass valley